Body scrubs are very important for us. We scrub our face to get rid of regular dirt and dead skin but then what about our body? Is soap wash enough for it? Well, absolutely not. Body scrubbing is as much important as any other body care. I will be making a blog on how to keep our body skin healthy but let’s first start with the scrubbing part:
When it comes to body scrubbing I choose products very wisely. I recently came across these Bamford and Wolfe Body Jams.
Let me highlight the points why I chose them:
- 100% natural sugar scrubs
- Unique ingredients
- Not harsh on the skin
- Beautiful fragrance
- Reduces wrinkles, stretch marks, blemishes, scars, acne, eczema, age spots and cellulite
- Sumptuous amount of product
- Freshens up the skin
- Cruelty free
- Not a reason for the product to be used but beautiful packaging!
Let’s take a glance:
- Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Soya Lecithin
- Chocolate Orange – Chocolate helps in exfoliation and tan removal. Orange brings a subtle glow to our skin. A kind of winter flavour!
- Jasmine Green Tea- goodness of organic matcha, shea butter, honey and tea leaves with the smell of jasmine! Green tea helps your skin to detoxify the stress as well.
- Coconut Coffee- Nothing is better in scrubbing than coconut and coffee! It helps against skin discolouration issues and tan removal. They increase the softness of our skin as well.
- Citrus- Citrus body jam helps in instant dirt and tan removal/ skin lightening along with a body glow. I love the refreshing smell. Best choice for summer and beach vacations!
- Lavender- Last but not the least; lavender body jam! If you’re too stressed and need a detoxification process then this one is the best choice. Also, if you’re a sucker of lavender like me then its just made for you! Being made up of organic extracts of lavender, I love the texture as well as the calming and soothing smell. Best to be used before needing a good sleep!
On a personal note, I will suggest everyone to get hands on these products. I always say that if you’re using anything on your skin then use good ones or go for home remedies but don’t go for cheap and harsh chemical mixed ones. This was definitely a good buy.
To get yours click here: https://www.bamfordandwolfe.com/
All Rights Reserved by The BongFashion. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
Facebook Roposo Twitter Instagram Youtube Snapchat
Email for any query at email@example.com
Also don’t forget to hit the like, share and follow buttons here!
Stay With Style.