Today’s products are for the ones with sensitive, oily and acne prone skin type. The Oriflame Love Nature Tea Tree range is accurate for you. A light-based formula, mild on skin and great cleansing properties makes it perfect for us. Us because I myself fall into this category and this range is what I personally use.
Four of these products except the toner comes in a set for Rs. 1499 and the toner come for Rs. 369. Prices can vary according to offers but it’s best to buy them from Oriflame site or Oriflame consultants.
1. Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel (purifying oily skin; tea tree): This is the first product that needs to be used in a skin cleansing routine and the most important one. Impurities are the worst enemies of every skin type but for us- it’s nightmare!
We have to cleanse our face with the cleanser, rinse with water and pat dry. A cooling sensation can be felt instantly. This should be used regularly twice a day (In the morning and at night). But if your exposure to pollution is more than normal you can use it thrice.
2. Oriflame Love Nature Face Scrub (purifying oily skin; tea tree): This face scrub has small granules in it which are suitable for the above skin type. Bigger granules tend to create breakouts and other skin related issues for us.
We need to apply this to our face and massage gently concentrating more on the nose so as to remove blackheads and whiteheads. After 2 minutes of scrubbing, we can rinse it off and pat dry. Wait for a few minutes before applying the next product. The face scrub can be applied twice/thrice a week on alternate days followed by a face mask or face toner. Follow the below steps for better knowledge.
3. Oriflame Love Nature Face Mask (purifying oily skin; tea tree): After applying the face scrub the next step is to apply the face mask. This product is extremely soothing on the skin and relaxes it to another level. I love the cooling effect it does!
Apply the face mask and leave it for 8-10 minutes. It won’t totally dry up so you have to look for the time. Rinse and pat dry. Use this twice a week after scrubbing to get best results. If you don’t want to scrub them cleanse your face using the face cleanser and then apply it but never without that.
4. Oriflame Love Nature Face Toner (purifying oily skin; tea tree): Toner is extremely important for our skin after puberty. Especially for this skin type as the problem of open pores is very common to us. Toner helps to close those pores and not let impurities in. Thus every time after cleansing our face we should apply toner as a very important part of the CTM routine (cleansing, toning, moisturising).
The way is to apply it all over our face except the eye area and let it soak in. You can use a cotton ball dipped in the toner to dab it or spray it on your face with eyes closed or you can even use your hands to apply it by lightly dabbing it on the skin. Use this daily after using the face cleanser/scrub/mask according to the day’s routine.
5. Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion (purifying oily skin; tea tree): Last but not the least, moisturising our face is extremely important to keep it hydrated and prevent drying out. Ones with oily/acne prone skin tend to skip this step thinking that their skin naturally secretes too much oil and this will lead to breakouts or excess oil which is absolutely wrong.
When we do not moisturise our skin we signal it to secrete its own oil and for our skin type, the secretion is excess which actually leads to skin related issues like acne. But when we moisturise the skin it signals the sebum glands underneath that it is already hydrated and more sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) is not needed. In this way, we can control the oil secretion and keep our skin healthy.
After the whole above skin routine is done, apply the moisturising lotion in correct amount on your face and massage gently. You have to understand how much moisturiser your face needs according to your skin. Generally, for this type, it’s extremely less. Do not apply extra as it will lead to the same problems created by excess oil. Use it regularly after usage of toner on normal days or after scrubbing/ applying the mask on the other days. Every skin routine should end with a moisturizer.
So that’s the way you can keep your sensitive/oily/acne prone skin healthy.
If your skin is sensitive yet dry you cannot use these products. This is mainly for the oil based skin. On the other hand, if your skin is dry yet acne prone you can still use this range because Tea Tree oil is best for treating acne. Just use the moisturiser a bit more so as to fit in your skin.
- Let me know if you like this range. You can buy it here: http://www.oriflame.com
All Rights Reserved by The BongFashion. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
- On Facebook as “The BongFashion”
- On Roposo as @thebongfashion
- On Instagram as @thebongfashion
- Email for any query at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Snapchat as chandrayeecc/thebongfashion
- Also don’t forget to hit the like, share and follow buttons here!
Stay With Style.