So here I am with the review of this month’s beauty box from MyEnvyBox. First of all, I should say that I am extremely satisfied with the packaging this time! Loving the water effect too much. Have a look yourself:
Don’t you think the crippling effect is making it too eye pleasing? So are the contents. Let’s go through them at once.
Now I will provide a brief introductional review on all of them so let’s just move ahead as I am too excited with this June entry!
- Vetro Power- Footwear Protection Rs. 600: This is a Nanotechnology embedded spray which can act as a protective covering for your footwear. It creates an invisible, water repellant and self cleaning coating which protects our shoes from getting stained or wet. Instructions are provided inside the box also with a coupon code for your next buy. Useful for office wear.
- Forest Essentials- Eladi Teenage Day Cream Rs. 245: This day cream has the benefits of a herbal ingredient called ‘Mukta Pishti’ which regulates sebum protection, balances the skin, hydrates it and protects it from environmental damag. It also has SPF 30 in it. A good buy.
- Forest Essentials- Kumkumadi Teenage Night Cream Rs. 264: This night cream claims to work in a highly effective manner to lighten pigmentation and clarify skin with the help of Kumkumadikeram and Manikya Bhasma which is Ruby. The ingredients seems to be unique and effective. A long term use can effect our skin in a positive way.
- Votre- After Sun Mist Rs. 500: A natural blend mist which helps you to protect your skin after Sun exposure by balancing, healing burn and reducing redness. This is one of the must products for summer. It is my personal favourite.
- Essence- Nail Paint Rs. 850: Trendy nail shades with excellent applicator. The formula is too good as scrapping doesnt seem to be valid. It has a gel-shine finish and short drying time. Choose from two shades and I Love the shade I am currently using, i.e. 104 Sweet as Candy.
- Calvin Klein/ Givenchy- Fragrance Rs. 7425 for 75 ml. in this box- 1 ml. sample: A luxury range of perfumes you get to choose from. Currently using the Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Toilette Spray. The fragrance is of luxury and I am personally loving it.
- Essence eyesshadow Rs. 199: Mono eyeshadow brights which will help you create electrifying looks with their vibrant shades and highly pigmented texture. extremely staisfying product with a economic budget. Best of all. A number of shades to choose from.
Hope you enjoyed the short but essential review of this month’s box. I really don’t like to waste your time reading long stories but if you have any questions you are free to ask me in below provided addresses.
Also, you know where to get these wonderful boxes if not then click here: www.myenvybox.com
All Rights Reserved by The BongFashion. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
- On Facebook as “The BongFashion”
- On Roposo as @thebongfashion
- On Instagram as @thebongfashion
- Email for any query at email@example.com
- On Snapchat as chandrayeecc/thebongfashion
- Also don’t forget to hit the like, share and follow buttons here!
Stay With Style.