I cannot explain in words that how much I love the packaging of this month’s MyEnvyBox edition! This watermelon print is taking my heart away. The vibrant colours and luscious prints will catch anyone’s attention in a single glance!
‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’ totally doesn’t fit in here because the contents inside totally match up with the expectations created by the luxurious packaging outside. This month’s edition is totally perfect to be full proof groomed for summer so let’s have a look at once!
As you can see the colourful contents, they are as good as they seem to be. Trying to give you a brief below about each of them personally:
- The Nature’s Co- Mango Creme Body Wash worth Rs. 695: A pulpy, creamy body wash with the smell of mango which is really refreshing in this summer heat is here. I love the glossy texture and the absolute colour of mangoes! It also claims to protect against the Sun. Altogether it’s a fun bath with this product.
- Cheryl’s- Dermashade Sunblock SPF 30 worth Rs. 550: So as recommended by the brand, this product uses active herbal extracts which will give you complete sun protection. It comes in SPF 15, 30 and 50. The packaging comes with the proper usage directions. It has a freshening smell and a liquid texture. It mixes with your skin very smoothly. It claims to be good for every skin type including sensitive skin.
- Grecobe- Green Coffee worth Rs. 70: A really efficient healthcare product to beat the carbs effect. This claims to reduce blood sugar levels and has an anti-diabetic effect. Also, it says to help with weight loss and obesity.
- Fuschia- Herbal Fusion Shampoo worth Rs. 450: A herbal shampoo which claims to help with hair loss, dryness, cleansing the scalp, thinning of hair and conditioning. Suitable for all hair types and gender. Quite a dilute base as seen.
- Loccitane a) – Shea Butter Hand Cream worth Rs. 96: A hand cream with the mentioned ingredients which claims to make your hands soft and smooth without making them oily. b) – Reine Blanche Illuminating Cream worth Rs. 95: This is formulated with the Reine Blanche Complex made with extracts of natural origin and Vitamin C and claims to give a complete brightening effect. c) – Reine Blanche Illuminating Serum worth Rs. 91: This product claims to improve the evenness, luminosity and texture of the skin with the same ingredients as in the product mentioned above.
- Omorfee- Mellow Drizzle Skin Toner worth Rs. 32: Two small samples of this product is available in this month’s luxury box. It has a lot of wonderful ingredients including Lavender, Sour Honey, Rose, Cucumber Hydrosol, e.t.c. It claims to make skin moisturised, healthy and well balanced. Personally, I am quite excited about this product by looking at its ingredients.
So these were the captivating products I found in the May MyEnvyBox edition. If you also want these exclusive products at such a low cost handy at your doorstep then order yours here: www.myenvybox.com
All Rights Reserved by The BongFashion. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
- On Facebook as “The BongFashion”
- On Roposo as @thebongfashion
- On Instagram as @thebongfashion
- Email for any query at email@example.com
- On Snapchat as chandrayeecc
- Also don’t forget to hit the like, share and follow buttons here!
Stay With Style.